If money is not a big deal in ur life, do u prefer to go out and work or just be a housewife ?

Favorite Answer

oh being a wife is a very big work! you can do many good deeds too to satisfy your personal self, like helping the poor. so for me , if money is not a question i would be a housewife, taking care of children, husband, the house and my self.

working is fun. But housework is also work. Don't forget that. According to Marx and Engels women do so much work in the home that without it the man would not be able to be wage-labor--capitalism would not survive....hehehe....read the Marx Engels Reader, on HOUSEWIFIZATION.....Also Maria Mies, a Marxist feminist author has written extensively about women's labor in the home---and found that activities considered as leisurely work by women such as stiching clothes may end up being part of a large industrial complex....Mies has written about the "LACEMAKERS OF NARSAPUR"....read that......

I would prefer to go and work. I wouldn't want my husband to throw that in my face if we was to ever get divorced. Plus I don't like someone taking care of me. But some of my friends are housewifes and love it. I just couldn't do it.

i am an artist - i need as much time at home as i can get! all my spare time ends up going to house cleaning - would love to be a stay at home house wife- i can be creative during the day and in the afternoon keep a tidy home - kick back and not worry about office bitchness and deadlines but instead about what masterpeice to storm up for dinner and when my next "coffee" session with the girls would be....sounds surreal....why am i working? hrm....oh yeah thats right BILLS!

If I had enough money I prefer to go all over the world and see and enjoy the world.

I would prefer to work because it feels good to make my own money and help contribute financially to the family.

Going out to work for sure. Human interaction & intellectual stimulation is what keeps me sane. The financial freedom is most welcomed too!

I would go out and work. You never know, what happens in future, so it is better to have a job and earn your own money.

A millionaire's wife can give the right answer..... Others are not qualified becoz they cannot say that money is not a big deal...

• Nicole

I like to work, but I don't want to work 40 hours.. maybe like 25-30 a week. I love my job, doing hair...