Error Code 1?

Does anyone know how to fix error code 1? I can log in my e-mail but everytime i click on mail, i gives me error code 1. I have tried almost everything. I tried to log in from many different locations, i have tried many different browsers, i have refreshed, log back in and out, tried using beta, cleared my cookies and files, cleared my history, ran a disk cleanup, went to http://wap.oa.yahoo.com/, contacted them many times and yet waiting for an answer. This is becoming really annoying. I have also tried using my other e-mail and that works perfectly. I am in desperate need of help since i have a very important e-mail in this account but cannot access it. Any help would be apperciated.

Favorite Answer

maybe your firewall is blocking it? or your spam blocker. all i can think of....good luck.