Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and beginning April 20th, 2021 (Eastern Time) the Yahoo Answers website will be in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

penis question?

my penis kinda curves to the right a bit .. i can bend it back but eventually it ends up curved to the right , does anyone know wuts wrong? or how i can fix it

5 Answers

  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

    A curvature of the penis is called peyrones disease. You should contact a urological specialist to go over options. I would avoid the use of PDE5 inhibitors (such as cialis, levitra, and viagra) as you may injure yourself.

    Source(s): Pfizer-training
  • 1 decade ago

    Is it like a 90 degree or just a slight change in direction? Maybe its pointing you in a direction of a good spot to dig a well.

  • 1 decade ago

    a hammer and pain meds

  • 1 decade ago

    no problem, leave it alone and enjoy what you have

  • How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

    does it hurt?...does it get the job done?.......if no and yes...why worry?.....

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.