my penis kinda curves to the right a bit .. i can bend it back but eventually it ends up curved to the right , does anyone know wuts wrong? or how i can fix it
- 1 decade agoFavorite Answer
A curvature of the penis is called peyrones disease. You should contact a urological specialist to go over options. I would avoid the use of PDE5 inhibitors (such as cialis, levitra, and viagra) as you may injure yourself.Source(s): Pfizer-training
- 1 decade ago
Is it like a 90 degree or just a slight change in direction? Maybe its pointing you in a direction of a good spot to dig a well.
- Wat Da HellLv 51 decade ago
a hammer and pain meds
- zodiaccyberLv 61 decade ago
no problem, leave it alone and enjoy what you have
- How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
- sayasyoulikeLv 41 decade ago
does it hurt?...does it get the job done?.......if no and yes...why worry?.....