wart a wart on my thumb?

i just used a store brought wart remover,i used it for 1-4 weeks i forgot but now da skin around da area is all white.thats all i know

Favorite Answer

it is normal as it is killing the wart and the skin around it - these things never work all that well rather just get a doctor to either cut it out (it is not that painful) or have it frozen or burnt off. in my opinion it is best to have it cut off. i have had all three done!

Take some duct tape and stick it on the wart. You have to keep it on there for about 2 to 4 weeks though. But I promise it will get rid of it, then just pull off the tape. This is suggested even before laser because it doesn't leave scarring and it is inexpensive, yet you have to leave the tape on there for a long time but if you want to get rid of it it is worth it.

Source(s): I was searching for the same thing and researched sites for the best removal of warts.

You got the junk wart remover. Get Freeze off at Walmart and do the job right,.

• A homoeoapathic Medicine ...

Natrum mur 30

twice daily