What is the best LCD tv?IM gonna buy soon ..?

wht can it be??

For 37inches 2000 USD

Favorite Answer

Go for SONY.....best support and service on these expensive sets....

PLUS, for $2500.00 YOU can get a TRUE 1080P which has a TRUE 1080 NATIVE RESOLUTION.....not this bogus HD on a 720 Native Resolution display....that display is what has been sold for years now.

And that sucks!

I had to buy a new TV this month and that's when I found this out.

I wanted 1080 Native Resolution and practically EVERY TV only displayed 720....EXCEPT for Sony and ONE Hitachi PTV....the 51F59.

Since I didn't have 2500.00, I bought the Hitachi 51F59 for $850.00 at Circuit City (tax included)

Now that's another RELIABLE unit in the Projection TV family.....

BUT I really WANTED the Sony 1080P unit with a Blu-Ray DVD.....ooooooooh it had a nice picture!

But mine will get a 1080 picture, as soon as I upgrade my Dish reciever (it didn't have an ATSC tuner, just a Digital Lo Def tuner)

But the most important thing....NATIVE RESOLUTION, not whether it can do 720 and 1080 and 480, and 540.....

Source(s): 24 years servicing TV sets, and seeing which ones are CHEAP to repair....Sony, Mitsubishi, Hitachi, and Samsung Parts cost less than others.......

Yo why would you need to buy it when you can get it for free? I just entered these sweepstakes and got the free 42" Panasonic Plasma TV for free. I couldn't believe it. You can also get the 42" Sony TV, but I like Panasonic alot better.

Check this site out! You just need to enter your Zip Code.

http://doiop.com/freeplasmaTV