What is the best LCD tv?IM gonna buy soon ..?

wht can it be??

Update:

For 37inches 2000 USD

2 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

Go for SONY.....best support and service on these expensive sets....

PLUS, for $2500.00 YOU can get a TRUE 1080P which has a TRUE 1080 NATIVE RESOLUTION.....not this bogus HD on a 720 Native Resolution display....that display is what has been sold for years now.

And that sucks!

I had to buy a new TV this month and that's when I found this out.

I wanted 1080 Native Resolution and practically EVERY TV only displayed 720....EXCEPT for Sony and ONE Hitachi PTV....the 51F59.

Since I didn't have 2500.00, I bought the Hitachi 51F59 for $850.00 at Circuit City (tax included)

Now that's another RELIABLE unit in the Projection TV family.....

BUT I really WANTED the Sony 1080P unit with a Blu-Ray DVD.....ooooooooh it had a nice picture!

But mine will get a 1080 picture, as soon as I upgrade my Dish reciever (it didn't have an ATSC tuner, just a Digital Lo Def tuner)

But the most important thing....NATIVE RESOLUTION, not whether it can do 720 and 1080 and 480, and 540.....

Source(s): 24 years servicing TV sets, and seeing which ones are CHEAP to repair....Sony, Mitsubishi, Hitachi, and Samsung Parts cost less than others.......
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Yo why would you need to buy it when you can get it for free? I just entered these sweepstakes and got the free 42" Panasonic Plasma TV for free. I couldn't believe it. You can also get the 42" Sony TV, but I like Panasonic alot better.

Check this site out! You just need to enter your Zip Code.

http://doiop.com/freeplasmaTV

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.