promotion image of download ymail app
Promoted

I need a christmas miracle prayer?

I really really really really really really really really want this guy to email me back. I like him so much almost to the point of loving him and I don't know why. Please if all of you please pray tonight that he at least thinks of me and gets into contact with me (call or email, or text) a true miracle in this world will be proven!

I am 110% sure that he will NOT EVER contact me. I don't think I'm his type. But if he does........then I promise you this would be a true Christmas miracle.

Merry christmas everyone.

6 Answers

Relevance
  • tellme
    Lv 4
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

You know what, even if he doesn't call...Sometimes we have to thank God for unanswered prayers...

I know it is cliche, but "when one door closes, another door opens" and the new one will be the right one.

• Commenter avatarLogin to reply the answers
  • 4 years ago

Logan prayer is what you will get. yet, i choose for to remind you, be careful what you desire for. on occasion, issues that we would like God would not provide for motives we've not have been given any clue to. His plan is the suited, now in basic terms loosen up and ask God to furnish you capability to deal with all he sends your way. God Bless,

• goldie
    Lv 4
    1 decade ago

THAT DOESNT SOUND LIKE SOMETHING TO PRAY HARD FOR. IF HE DOESNT CALL OR ISNT INTERESTED, THEN MOVE ON. THERE ARE OVER 1 MILLION OTHER GUYS THAT ARE OUT THERE. PRAY FOR THE HOMELESS CHILDREN WHO DONT KNOW SANTA, OR GIFTS, OR EVEN FAMILY FOR THAT MATTER. PRAY FOR THE FAMILIES OF THE PEOPLE WHO WERE MURDERED TODAY ALONE. (3 OF THEM PRONOUNCED IN MY HOSPITAL WITHIN 1 HOUR) PRAY FOR SOMETHING USE FULL.

• 1 decade ago

Ya,I`ll pray for you tonite....It`s christmas eve indeed....

But whatever the result will be, take it easily.......Maybe you would get some1 better

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

Ur DESPRATE. That dosent look good.

• 1 decade ago

110% not sure shows you dont want him

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.