Over annoynes?

I noticed I get very annoyed at some stuff, i can feel my blood boiling and i can kill someone. whats the problem and how do I fix this?

Favorite Answer

I also am extremely sensitive to annoying things. It makes working with other people very difficult.

The answer I always HATE to hear is to excersice to relieve some of the stress and tension.... I'm sure it's probably very effective, but I have a hard time excersicing. Still, if it's something you think you can do, it'll probably work well.

I find it very important to control your enivronment. No matter how much you try to MAKE your self less annoyed by things, the worse it is. I don't think it's a willpower issue, it's brain wiring issue. Control your environment as much as possible, politely ask people to stop whatever it is they are doing (if it's people that's the problem), they'll give you the death stare for asking, but it's better than getting so mad you end up breaking something or exploding.

The biggest thing is to recognize when you are getting angry and just get up and take a walk or something, just leave the environment if possible.

If you aren't able to help yourself with those measures, there may be some treatment in the form of medication. A lot of antidepressants have a calming effect, it could also be ADD/ADHD (Attention Deficit Disorder). Best thing to do is talk with either a psychiatrist (for medication) or a psychologist (for talk therapy), or both..... whatever you are comfortable with.

Source(s): I am sitting here typing with 30 stitches in my hand because I didn't control my anger effectively. I punched a glass picture frame on impulse because some kids angered my by riding thier damn dirt bikes with mufflers removed up and down my street all the damn time!

that's not annoyance, that's rage. go talk to someone who is a professional. they will be able to help.