Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and beginning April 20th, 2021 (Eastern Time) the Yahoo Answers website will be in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsSingles & Dating · 1 decade ago

is it too much to say????

in a xmas card i bought for the one i love soo much yet he doesnt really know how much i like him.... it says "Its christmas! I'll kiss you if you stand under the mistletoe. then the inside says heck- i'll kiss you if you stand under swamp moss! then i wrote on the side . " I hope you know that you mean the world to me! then love always ect... is that to much to say or is it ok ???? neone help!!

5 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

thats really cute..you should go with it~! good luck!!

• Joho
    Lv 7
    1 decade ago

u should just change it to ' christmas wont be the same without you.' you should write down something like that. just make it plain and simple. good luck and happy holidays.

• 1 decade ago

Honestly, I think it's way too much. Good luck though & hope he appriciates it.

• goldie
    Lv 4
    1 decade ago

THE CARD SAID ENOUGH. YOU COULD HAVE LEFT THE OTHER PART OUT....BUT I HOPE IT WORKS OUT FOR YOU. GOOD LUCK...MERRY CHRISTMAS

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

That's pretty good. If you wanna tell him something, tell her directly!

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.