Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsSingles & Dating · 1 decade ago

is it too much to say????

in a xmas card i bought for the one i love soo much yet he doesnt really know how much i like him.... it says "Its christmas! I'll kiss you if you stand under the mistletoe. then the inside says heck- i'll kiss you if you stand under swamp moss! then i wrote on the side . " I hope you know that you mean the world to me! then love always ect... is that to much to say or is it ok ???? neone help!!

Favorite Answer

thats really cute..you should go with it~! good luck!!

• Joho

u should just change it to ' christmas wont be the same without you.' you should write down something like that. just make it plain and simple. good luck and happy holidays.

Honestly, I think it's way too much. Good luck though & hope he appriciates it.

• goldie

THE CARD SAID ENOUGH. YOU COULD HAVE LEFT THE OTHER PART OUT....BUT I HOPE IT WORKS OUT FOR YOU. GOOD LUCK...MERRY CHRISTMAS

That's pretty good. If you wanna tell him something, tell her directly!