l live n a trailer park i own my home but not my land my landlord says he has the right to come in my home and

his kids handed my mother a ten day about sensitive issues andtold her outrages aligations that were none of her bus

Favorite Answer

Your landlord does not have the right to enter your home without your permission. The only possible exceptions are if you have previously given that permission (as a condition of the land lease) or if something extraordinary is happening within your home which endangers the landlord's property or the lives and property of others (emergency situations putting others in jeopardy).

If you were just renting your mobile home, I'd suggest looking at other places to live...but since you own your home, try resolving whatever the problem is by calmly discussing it in a neutral location, while also making it very clear to the landlord that your privacy and your property rights as a leaseholder are NOT to be violated, i.e., if there are any notices to be served, deliver them via the mail.

Good Luck!

They have no right to enter a structure you own. They can however enter your property boundaries to make reasonable repairs or check for violations of your agreement.

If you do not allow them in, or provide them with a key for access you could report them to the law for unlawful entry.

Personally I prefer shouting "He was coming right at me!" "I was in fear for my life!" and having to fill a few shotgun pellet holes in the Sheetrock.

Just find a new mobile home park or try to buy some land. Either prospect will be very expensive so try to work things out with the guy.

relies upon on the trailer domicile. There are some smaller ones which you will could strap down, yet others you may get away with basically its self. individually i could like a trailer on my own land with a view of a few pine timber, or small lake. desire this helped

A friend had this problem and the asshole landlord had the nerve to call the law. The cops almost arrested the landlord for tresspassing. If they give you hell, do the same. Or move (easier said than done I know). Don't take this crap, knock them off their insane high horse.

Have him arrested for breaking and entering. Then hire a civil attorney and sue him for privacy violations, defamation, and slander. Sue him for more than the amount of the property and settle if he agrees to GIVE you the property and pay your attorney fees-- presto problem solved.

If someone enters your home without your consent, you immediately file a complaint and have them arrested.

Thats all there is to it.

Check with your state's mobile home ombudsman for information.