Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicMovies · 1 decade ago

What did you think of Borat?

I thought it was funny, disgusting, and insane.

Favorite Answer

I thought it was hilarious. Jaw dropping...some scenes I seriously couldn't believe they did "that". And downright funny.

I don't understand why people get so worked up over this movie. IT'S JUST A MOVIE.Ughs.

Original and comic genius although some of the gags such as the "comedy interview" were kinda lifted from Ali G it was still genuinely funny and did quite a bit to expose those areas of America that they don't want us to see.

It's sort of a subtle version of The Brass eye blended with Dumb and Dumber. Hell whatever it works and its very funny.

Crude humor made it hilarious. The disgusting scenes made it insane and over all it was the best, grosest movie I've ever seen!

I think it was political, yet funny, yet at the same time gay. Although there were some parts that were really hilarious, there were some that were dull, and not what was what people who saw =it before me said it would be like. It was ok though.

I should have seen it opening night. I saw it a week after it's release and by that time most of my friends had seen it and hyped it up way too much for me, so I left slightly disappointed, although it's still pretty damn funny.

In the Philippines, Borat is slang for "male sex organ".

That's what I think of him.

You said it best "funny, disgusting, and insane."

I read a magazine and Borat is copying and actor.The actor is suing Borat for copying him.

Hilarious. They went overboard a little, which I think is why it's so hilarious. <3 Azamat being Armenian.

I thought the exact same thing as you did. That's what makes the movie so great!