Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicTelevision · 1 decade ago

Would it disturb you, too, if all you could pick up with your rabbit ears were religious channels?

I refuse to pay for television of any kind and so get only about four channels with my rabbit ears: three religious and one 24-hour shopping. Where are NBC and PBS, for god's sake, and why the crap does the Three Angels Broadcast Network have a stronger signal than they do?

Favorite Answer

Okay I could say pray on it...But that would'nt be funny would it? But I will tell you this : Did you know you can run a coaxial cable out you window to an anteana (sorry for the spelling) that is already exsisting? Even a neighbors? Or if you dont want to do that get two long lengths of speaker wire. Strip the ends to bare wire and curl the bare wire around the screws where you rabbit ears are connected. Now forget about the rabbit ears! When I say long lengths im talking about 6 feet each. then move them around indepentently for the best reception. try one low and one high. Use thumbtacks for the end if you want to have it on the wall or ceiling. Now...Is'nt that better? Good Im glad your not forced to watch the 700 club. However davey and goliath are always good. Bye now

Source(s): I used to work as a receptionist
  • Lynn K

I watch too much TV so it might be good for me to go to rabbit ears but in your case it seems like a harsh punishment. Sorry, but what did you do that God would go after you like this? You won't pay for cable so you get cursed with the shopping channel. Then your only other option is religious channels that beg for your money during every show. It just won't be worth it to me. Pay up to cable or shut the TV off. It looks like you're going to pay one way or the other.

I feel your pain. Luckily that only happens on Sundays. Some well meaning Christians give donations so that their churches can preach to the heathen (lol) onthe lords day with their contribution. And the lord will be happy with their generosity. And the lord will save them.

Yes it would disturb me. I use rabbit ears also , but luckily I get ABC,NBC,CBS and the religious channel is usually fuzzy.

omg!!!!!!!!!!!!!! it would definately disturb me i am so tired of the so called relgious right trying to impose their morals on m e!!!!!!!!!!!!!!heehe jimmy swaggart and a WHOLE BUNCH OF OTHERS INCLUDING BUSH to goldust they DO NOT PAY THEY GET TAX BREAK

wow.......well allegra, I think perhaps you are supposed to be studying some religion.....or at least doing some comparative analysis....he seems to be sending you a message!

you want anything in this life you got to pay for it.

yes, that would bother me.