how will u say thai u didn't do u r homework in old english or shakesphere language?

how will u say thai u didn't do u r homework in old english or shakesphere language? it's for my speech please give me an answer.

Favorite Answer

pray forgive me it seems I must in earnest beg an extension on the assignment of yesterday. Ask for it tomorrow and you shall find the works in hand. Ask for it today and you shall see the masticated pile of parchment inthe courtyard on my land. The parchment is much changed and I fear the hound of my lord has had his fill.

Read Mikhail's excellent answer. However middle refers to a time period (Middle German was spoken between Old German and Modern German). I agree that calling many other languages GERMANIC is hard to explain. My major was in Germanic Philology and many people don't understand that I studied mostly Nordic languages historically. By age, do you mean age of written material? All languages from from an older version, with the exception of pidgins and constructed languages. So how will you say when a languages should be measured from? European languages stem from Proto-Indo-European (a reconstructed hypothesis of what the older language might have been. It's like PIE came from Nostratic or some other ancient reconstruction. Norwegian has two written forms these days. But the dialects go back to Old North Scandinavian.

wait until the last minute and then write it..I used to do this for speech and i was so tired that i was silly ..When i did my speech in class I usally got an A because it was hilarious..Its funny how the mind works when you are tired..

one has not completed the task seteth by thee.

i didn't complete the work i was supposed to do @ home that i was given.........(tell them the date or the person)

my olde lang dog ateth it.

thy has not done thy homework...