promotion image of download ymail app

Do I need a transformer to charge my cellphone in Europe?

I know my frequency will work in Europe -- 900/1800 but when I go to charge, do I just need an adapter, or will I need a transformer for a Motorola L6?


1 Answer

  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

    All chargers will work on 110 and 240V and 50 or 60Hz. All you will need is the physical adapter.

    • Commenter avatarLogin to reply the answers
Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.