How do you get prints of your original artwork to sell independently?

I'm not asking where to sell them, I already know where. I'm asking what the process is to get them printed.

Favorite Answer

Its a good question , Jo, so why do people waste your time answering "I don't know" and "me neither"? I've been an artist a long time (hundreds of years), Jo, and this site will really help you. Join if you can http://www.artwanted.com/ps/join/index.cfm ! These people can make top quality prints in different sizes of you original artwork and even put the image on mugs, T-shirts, and other products for you. They can sell them there or sell them to you at wholesale for you to re-sell elsewhere. I am very impressed with the site so far. My paintings have had over 2000 hits in December alone. Good luck!

• doc

jo when you say prints what exactly do you mean fine art prints or the closest that you can get to that or just regular poster like prints to sell? that will determine where I go with this can you add that info to the question?

• ostos

by no skill fall in love which comprise your paintings. sign it, date it, take a photo of it if want be, then sell the portray, provide it away or burn it. The worst mistake is to stifle progression via falling in love with any single piece. To be an artist is to maintain on with the approach (paint, paint and paint) and brush off the product (pass directly to the subsequent and bigger portray).

• mimi

I don't want to insult you, but if you really want to sell prints you need to show them at a large Flea Market.

Me neither

.

• check out www.art.com

i dont know