my girl talks a great deal with my friend, it bothers me that she dont talk to me that way,?

i love this gal very much but of late she has bn talking to my friend in a way that i suspect she might be interested in the guy.we are practicaly seing eachother, one day i asked her if she liked the guy coz i wasnt confortable seing them talk on a rugula basis, she said no and got upset about it. is it realy possible for a girl to love you and yet finds it easier to talk your friend than you.

Favorite Answer

i totally understand your situation. it makes you feel only satisfactory as a boyfriend but not above that b/c your friend is able to talk to her in another way she enjoys. i don't think it's something to worry about unless she really is talking to him in an "interested" way. otherwise, if she knows he's not even her type, i wouldn't exactly worry.

How you feel is completely right! My friend and my boyfriend speak once in a while, but thats only when me and him are having troubles and she really wants to see us together so she helps out like any good friend. Your girl should not be talking to him more than she talks to you.

yes, maybe they talk about a certain topic that is of interest to both of them, they have something in common, it dosent mean she dosent love you, and if you act like you are jealous it wil push her more towards your friend, just act like you dont care.

that's not abnormal. as your friend is also her friend only(someone she doesn't take so seriously like she is towards you), hence it's easier for her to open up to him.

for people we have intense emotions towards, we may not open up that easily.

Source(s): me

she enjoying him as a freind...butt out !