Surf me asked in Social SciencePsychology · 1 decade ago

Guys! Please translate this msg from a guy into girl language!!!?

My Crush emailed me this message. I'm having a hard time figure out what his true feelings are towards me. He emailed me this message after I told him that I'm only his friend nothing more. What is he saying in Guy Language? Does he still like me?

There won't be any awkwardness from my end when you come visit. I just thought that a couple of the messages seemed like we were more than friends, b/c afriend wouldn't tell me not to hook up w/any girls, ya know? I'm looking forward to seeing u and meeting your friends when u come out. My buddies from the East Coast will be there too, and its one of my friends 21st b-day, so its sure to be a great time. No hard feelings on my end, just had a bad day when u sent that message, so i went off. i'm sorry if I hurt your feelings.

See ya soon!

Favorite Answer

Sounds like a nice guy trying to let you down easy. Don't answer him.Two months from now send hima picture of you and your new boyfriend in the Bahamas.

There won't be any awkwardness from my end when you come visit. (Yeah there will).

I just thought that a couple of the messages seemed like we were more than friends, b/c afriend wouldn't tell me not to hook up w/any girls, ya know? (I thought you wanted me single, because YOU wanted me)

I'm looking forward to seeing u and meeting your friends when u come out. (Yeah, I still want you)

My buddies from the East Coast will be there too, and its one of my friends 21st b-day, so its sure to be a great time. (Alcohol? Inebriation = lowered inhibitions, count it!)

No hard feelings on my end, just had a bad day when u sent that message, so i went off. i'm sorry if I hurt your feelings. (I care about your feelings, because I care a lot about you {see, guys care})

You told your "Crush" that you're only his friend nothing more.

Why do you ask guys to translate it when we can't understand your question? You see, you are talking girl talk that guys can't understand. Why do you call him crush when he is only your friend?

-

Maybe you wanted to imply that each of you should have no expectations about your meeting. I know, you want to tell him something but words get in the way.

-

Childish nonsense.

he likes u but is pretending not too, by the way ur pretty funny the answer about the jungle thing.. i laughed at that (it was funny at the time)