what are the ratings for the new game consoles, whos #'s 1,2,&3 out of ps3, wii, and xbox 360?

8 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

it is all on your opinion...some people like ps3, some like wii, some like 360

the overall would prob be 1-360, 2-Wii, 3-PS3

i like the PS3 overall...it would be the best if it didnt overheat easily

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

In Opinion or sales.

By Sales my guess is 1. 360(also remember they had a jump start) 2. Wii(they make the systems faster and it is known they are ahead of Sony in sales) 3. Playstation 3(takes longer to make them then the Wii and they came out a year after the 360)

• Zikro
    Lv 5
    1 decade ago

The Xbox 360 is first

The Wii is second

The PS3 is third

The above rankings are based upon popularity of each console.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

please please please dont listen to them they are fanboys ill tell you every console what can do:

1- Xbox 360

games: most of them are war games so if you think you are a war lover buy it.

online: best console to go online ever if you dont have a DSL connection you are messing a lot.

some of things other consoles doesnt have: it have a very comfortable joystick that means your hand will not 'crick' 'crack' sound only rarley . the second thing you have a custom soundtrack in any game for example you played a cars game you didnt like the music you can put your very own respective library on that game you can do that in any x360 game as long as you have a hard drive.

games and graphics quality : the games are so cool but most of em as i said a war games but it have a very good games library and the graphics is so realistic more than PS3 .

price: 299 core system (it sux) 399 pro system (you should have it)

bad things about it: overheats esaly if you dont put it in will condetionerd place .

the hd dvd drive sold seperatly.

2- ps3

games: most of the games on the ps3 now is available on other consoles and handhelds it have only one good game resestance fall of men.

online: they stoled some online ideas from xbox live like the market place they call it here playstation store and they made a thing like the games card so the online here is not cool as the xbox live.

some of thing that other consoles doesnt have: bluray drive is a good enhancement and the touch buttons looks so cool the physical shape ot the same console looks cool.

games and graphics quality: i didnt saw a lot of good games exept fall of men the graphics are missing something i dont know what is it but over all its still satisfying.

price: about 600 dollars i dunno for 60 gb or 20 gb.

bad things about it: the joystick doesnt have a vibration the dashboard looks like psp exactly poor launch games very little exclusive titles its not cool as it looks.

3- nintendo wii

games: it have a good collection of launch titles if you like kids games like mario and zelda and other ones this console is good for you.

online: online is normal but it have a functions like wii channels but i cant talk too much about this coz i have not much idea of it.

some of things that other consoles doesnt have: the wii joystick is so joy to play with it some exclusive titles and....not much of special things.

games and graphics quality: the graphics is not nex gen if you want an enjoyable peaceful games this thing is for you .

price: i dunno at all sorry.

bad things about it: no many multimedia functions the graphics is poor like the gamecube it doesnt suite you if you love any games other than kids games.

thats all ,i hope i helped ya for more information visit www.gamespot.com ,:)

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

#1 is the Wii because it is the most innovative out of all the new systems. #2 would be the Xbox 360 because it has good graphics. And last and least is the PS3, whose own ego has alienated its fanbase due to its absurd price.

• 1 decade ago

xbox360 1 ps3 2 wii 5

xbox game selection combined with online compition makes it ahead for good

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

1st PS3

2nd Wii

3rd XBOX 360

• 1 decade ago

the guy who said:

1 ps3

2 wii

3 360 is a ******* noob and masturbates to japanese cartoons

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.