Can you help me to forget something?

coz I can't really forget what my husband done to me I discover that he had been communicating through the internet and via text8 and I noticed that he got hooked by another girl its so unfair why not doing the same just lessen the hurt feelings.......

Favorite Answer

you will never forget... you may forgive but wont forget... as far as you doing the same thing... 2 wrongs never make a right... does he know that you know... its always unfair to be cheated on... raise above the scum that your married to. if you cant work things out.. move on... a better life may be waiting on you...

Try to ask his opinion if you would be doing the same thing. What would he feel and what would he do about it. Based on his answer tell him that you would feel the same and would do the same thing if you found him cheating on you. Most often women are suspicious. Because of this, men tend to act things up to make their wife jealous and to get their attention. If the man is so serious to cheat...they would make sure that you dint have any hints at all. But if he really have other relationship that is beyond doubt, it would be better if you seriously talk to him in the presence of a counselor. Right there resolve the issue at once. Good luck.

i'm facing the same problem like yours.

But most importantly, if you still cherish this relationship, then close both your eyes and pray hard that it will be over soon. And should you decided that you had enough of such, find an appropriate time and place and trush it out. No one can tell you if it really works but I feel that the most important is that we should feel thst we do not live our life juz for him alone...

Take care.

leave him,