how good is garageband for the mac os?anybody have any sample music they made with that software?

i'm really considering buy a mac for garageband but is there anything better?

Favorite Answer

Garageband is quite good but i downloaded a dj program to remix some of my Garageband music.

• ?

I consider Rocco. Cliff replaced right into a bada** to assert the least. i think of Ozzys music could have been a tad extra powerful if Rhodes replaced into nonetheless alive, no longer that Zak Wylde isnt reliable or something. and everybody that mentioned Layne Staley, no you are able to truly desire to pull off that voice. additionally, Lucid periods is a masterpiece! I loooooove Exploiting ailment with all my little Nerdy coronary heart.

no