Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Computers & InternetOther - Computers · 1 decade ago

How to remove sign in ids from windows messenger???

how can i delete old email address on the sign in page for windows messenger,and just leave my new address???

Favorite Answer

Remove your account - This one's a little less obvious. Even without auto-login selected, your account may still be listed as an option for logging in to your IM client - possibly even with a saved password. For MSN Messenger and Windows XP there are two things you may need to do:

* Remove the account: In Control Panel, select User Accounts, click on Change an Account, click on your Windows login account, and then on the left click on Manage my network passwords. You should now be presented with a list of accounts, one of which should be your MSN Messenger Passport account. Select it and press the Remove button.

* Disassociate the account: This applies only if you've "associated" your .NET passport with Windows XP. New installs of Windows XP are quite insistent that you associate a .NET passport with your Windows account, and most people simply use their regular instant messaging passport here as well. It's possible that the prior step will have already removed it, but in case not: In Control Panel, select User Accounts, click on Change an Account, and Change my .NET Passport. Change the passport to something else.

I Hope This Informations Helps you.

bypass to the blue apple, than equipment opportunities than expenses, you may remove a person there, with the help of unlocking the lock on the bottom of that reveal, chosen the person you want to remove, than click the - key basically above the lock.