Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsOther - Family & Relationships · 1 decade ago

Why would a guy do this ?

Lets say a girl (my friend) talked with a guy for about 6-8 months and then out of nowhere they stopped talking. Then they start going to the same school and they see eachother everyday. The guy stares at her the whole time he's walking toward her but when he gets closer he looks away.He sees her everyday but never says anything.She is wayy prettier than the girls he has spoken to in the past and he's even told her he likes her before but now he's acting very strange ever since school started. He stres but doesn't say word to her. so why does he do that ? and please answer another question why do guys lately leave the pretty smart and well mannered girls for the really obnoxiouse spiteful and short girls ? ( lets say hes 6'1 he chooses somone whos 5'0 ). Why is that guy behaving that way towards my friend and why do guys these days choose those kind of girls with those charectoristics?

Favorite Answer

It could be that he stopped being interested in her, maybe something scared him off....

Or maybe he just isn't looking for a serious relationship and the fact that your friend might have feelings for him make him realize that he COULD be getting into a relationship. Maybe he's really not looking to get serious just yet?

Besides, if he acts this way, he can't be THAT into your friend. She prolly deserves better.

The first part i have no idea (your friend should ask)...maybe he likes her and when he told her that he didn't get the response from her her thought he was going to...as for the other part i am not sure i know that i like the well mannered and polite girls they are the best ones to bring home to mom...and for the short part i don't think that really has anything to do with it unless he just prefers short girls.....here is the thing most guys are jerks...and the ones that aren't jerks you should look for relationships but it usually doesn't happen ....i think that your friend might be better off with out this guy but my best advice is to have her ask him why he is this way twards her....

Well i could ask why do pretty, nice girls always go for the jerks? I'm always told I'm sweet and nice and will make a wonderful bf but then the girl goes for the looser druggie who slaps her around, gets her pregnant and then leaves her for the next girl. My last gf dumped me for a guy with no job, no future and who already had a gf that he was cheating on. The correct answer to your question is "people are stupid".

didn't give age but sounds like he is young teen... understand that a teenagers brain is located below his waiste line at this age and they don't know how too act... he is probably scared too death of her.... all sweet and gushie and all...

WSELL IM A SHORT ONE AND I DONT GO FOR THE REALLY TALL PPL BUT MAYBE HE DOESNT WANNA HURT HER MAYBE IF HE STOPS EVERYTHING NOW SHE WONT GET OT CLOSE TO HIM