promotion image of download ymail app
Promoted

My eyebrows problem?

Please help

I have these eyebrows that grows way to quickly, say it'd be like Amazon forest if theres no plucking/tweezing done in a month. Honestly.

I made the mistake to cut my eyebrows a few time when i was a kid

I know i'm a guy, but still, its about time I do somethin with it .. I have no problem with plucking/tweezing. But is there somethin else I can do to help it grow back slower?

I don't really wanna try waxing, and probably not the laser thing

Please please help!

11 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

you have to wax. go to the salon & get ot over with. it only takes 5 min.

• Commenter avatarLogin to reply the answers
  • 4 years ago

I have little shavers that you can get at walmart or practically anywhere in health & beauty. The are about as long as a cutip and come in assorted colors. It makes trimming your eyebrows really easy! You can touch up a certain part without having to mess up with a big razor. If you can't find them just ask a helper, they'll know what you mean.

• 1 decade ago

I'm a female and I have to pluck more often than you, what are you worried about? I know plenty of guys who shave their brows or pluck them and have to do it more often than once a month...

Over time, if you keep plucking, they can often weaken anyway. A little elbow grease won't hurt you, just keep at it. You can wax or get electrolysis if you want a more permanent solution, but it seems you don't want that avenue, so not sure what else to suggest....

You could ask someone at a chemist to see if there is any solution to place on your brows after you pluck the hair out to actually start to weaken any hair growth at the sametime....

• 1 decade ago

have you heard of Nad's??? It's an all natural hair removal product. It works similarly to waxing. I have used it, it doesn't hurt anymore than plucking. Unfortunately it comes with a $30 price tag. But there's something called "sugaring" it works the exact same way & you can make it with stuff you have it home!!! Here's a link for a recipe for it: http://www.pioneerthinking.com/bodysugaring.html

I really hope this helps!!!

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Wendy
    Lv 5
    1 decade ago

Try a beard trimmer? :o)

Waxing only hurts the first couple of times,then you get used to it! Seriously! Same with Threading!

I really don't think there is something to slow it down. Ask a local Health and Vitamin store if they have a product for it!

Good luck!

:o)

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Why not try the laser hair removal? That's probably the ONLY solution. If you tweez, you'll do it all the time. If you wax, it's once a month. Nothing else works.

• 1 decade ago

I have bushy eyebrows also. I recently recieved a beard/mustache trimmer and have used it to trip the overall length. Seems to work great. I'm pleased.

• T.M.Y.
    Lv 4
    1 decade ago

Plucking once a month is NOT OFTEN! I do my brows once a week, and they still look scruffy by the end of the week.

• Dee
    Lv 5
    1 decade ago

you should try threading (an ancient form of hair removal) this will thin the hair out and wont allow it to grow back so quick.. good luck.

• 1 decade ago

well, it's their job to grow.It's normal to pluck them every month.I do that even more often!

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.