My eyebrows problem?

Please help

I have these eyebrows that grows way to quickly, say it'd be like Amazon forest if theres no plucking/tweezing done in a month. Honestly.

I made the mistake to cut my eyebrows a few time when i was a kid

I know i'm a guy, but still, its about time I do somethin with it .. I have no problem with plucking/tweezing. But is there somethin else I can do to help it grow back slower?

I don't really wanna try waxing, and probably not the laser thing

Please please help!

Favorite Answer

you have to wax. go to the salon & get ot over with. it only takes 5 min.

I have little shavers that you can get at walmart or practically anywhere in health & beauty. The are about as long as a cutip and come in assorted colors. It makes trimming your eyebrows really easy! You can touch up a certain part without having to mess up with a big razor. If you can't find them just ask a helper, they'll know what you mean.

I'm a female and I have to pluck more often than you, what are you worried about? I know plenty of guys who shave their brows or pluck them and have to do it more often than once a month...

Over time, if you keep plucking, they can often weaken anyway. A little elbow grease won't hurt you, just keep at it. You can wax or get electrolysis if you want a more permanent solution, but it seems you don't want that avenue, so not sure what else to suggest....

You could ask someone at a chemist to see if there is any solution to place on your brows after you pluck the hair out to actually start to weaken any hair growth at the sametime....

have you heard of Nad's??? It's an all natural hair removal product. It works similarly to waxing. I have used it, it doesn't hurt anymore than plucking. Unfortunately it comes with a $30 price tag. But there's something called "sugaring" it works the exact same way & you can make it with stuff you have it home!!! Here's a link for a recipe for it: http://www.pioneerthinking.com/bodysugaring.html

I really hope this helps!!!

• Wendy

Try a beard trimmer? :o)

Waxing only hurts the first couple of times,then you get used to it! Seriously! Same with Threading!

I really don't think there is something to slow it down. Ask a local Health and Vitamin store if they have a product for it!

Good luck!

:o)

Why not try the laser hair removal? That's probably the ONLY solution. If you tweez, you'll do it all the time. If you wax, it's once a month. Nothing else works.

I have bushy eyebrows also. I recently recieved a beard/mustache trimmer and have used it to trip the overall length. Seems to work great. I'm pleased.

• T.M.Y.

Plucking once a month is NOT OFTEN! I do my brows once a week, and they still look scruffy by the end of the week.

• Dee

you should try threading (an ancient form of hair removal) this will thin the hair out and wont allow it to grow back so quick.. good luck.

well, it's their job to grow.It's normal to pluck them every month.I do that even more often!