promotion image of download ymail app
Promoted
Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsSingles & Dating · 1 decade ago

For those who let people in the back door - does it ever burn?

Does it ever burn when he is inside the back door?

i am trying to avoid the sensor but i have a serious problem with it burning when i get a/n/al -- and i don't know what to do. it feels like im having bad diarrhea. is this normal? even with a lot of lube... am i just oversensitive?

I wanted to re-ask this because a lot of people said to use more lube or have him not pound so hard...or dont do it often.... but i did it 3x in 1.5 years and all three times, it burned to a degree... and last time, he didnt pound at all - he just left it in while i waited until it was comfortable. it went from being ok to severe burning like alcohol on an open cut....not like stretching or pressure.

btw, i get this sometimes in the other opening too... just not as bad and that opening is 99% of what i do so 1% of the time i try something new... but....why am i so sensitive?

9 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

First of all, you might want to talk to a doctor for advice. Secondly, you should visit a shop or online for proper lubrication items specifically for sensitive skin Make sure you are clean and 'empty' as well. Sex shouldn't be painful and if it is you need to find alternatives. Maybe he's not exciting you enough. Try some oral pleasure first to get the natural juices flowing and try again...slowly.

• Commenter avatarLogin to reply the answers
  • 1 decade ago

The severe burning IS stretching. Go slower, and use more lube; perhaps what you're using you're allergic to? Spend some money to get a better kind at the sex store or something

• 1 decade ago

The reason it is burning is because of the tiny rips that he is causing by humping the wrong end. You are getting germs in the rips and that is what is burning.

• 1 decade ago

Maybe that means you shouldn't do it. You shouldn't be doing anything yet. Its your bodies way of telling you. Your butt wasn't made for that purpose anyways...its not natural, it was man made. And whats man made isn't always good for you. Pollution and cigarettes are man-made. But are they good for you?

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

This question could be better answered by your doctor.

• 1 decade ago

Maybe your Not Used to it?

• 1 decade ago

maybe hemroids. talk with a dr.

• goldie
    Lv 4
    1 decade ago

PERSONALLY, I DONT THINK IT'S NORMAL TO GET FCUKED IN THE A/S/S...BUT HEY. IF IT FLOATS YOUR BOAT AND YOU LIKE IT, THEN DEAL WITH THE PAIN.....

(NOT TRYING TO BE OFFENSIVE OR ANYTHING)

• 1 decade ago

If it feels good, do it.

If it doesn't, don't

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.