Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsFriends · 1 decade ago

why is it that I am always the only one on at this time in the morning? I'm so bored it's not funny!!?

Favorite Answer

You're not the only one. Night owls of Yahoo! Answers unite!

You are definitely not the only one. And it is early morning at your place, here in Calcutta (India) it is 2-20 pm. A bright sunny sunday afternoon. Think of that and you will get less bored.

I'm on here because my wife snores like a freight train besides I get to flirt with the chicks, but I have to becareful, she came in here yesterday morning and walked in the livingroom while I was on the chat with Becky and had to hit the emergency delete button and right when I was getting excited too!!

You are definetly not the only one on at this time in the morning.......I'm here.......its usually because I'm bored, but tonite its cause I'm doing my Christmas cooking.

Merry Christmas

i'm up at this time reading e-mail/news and getting ready for work

thats funny!

i'm on too cutie pie

ah, heads up. we're here

• Nikki

Really....then why am I here? :o)

Have fun! :o)

n

go to bed ... problem solved