to."know it all"?

You think you know it all but you don't give No tips to try and help people out in need. Do everyone a favor and delete your file,smart ***!! and for your info. I'm not blonde.It's 4 in da morning and i'm just tryin to find out some info on my tempo so i know what i need to deal with when i go to the part store in da mornin thank you.. To you,who "thinks u know it all.!!!!! find a new hobby b/c helping people with serious questions is not good 4 u!!!

Favorite Answer

I hope that you get your troubles fixed and I'm sorry that you had to learn the hard way that tempo's are junk. don't take me wrong I'm a Ford guy but almost every tempo built is now in a junkyard. I didn't see your original post but from reading a couple other things to me it sounds like the transmissions fluid pump has took a crap. or youa re jsut out of fluid altogether those things hold like 12-14 qts. Good luck

• maamu

I answered your other question on your Tempo. As I said there, when you go to the parts store tomorrow, buy a Haynes or Chilton's book specific for your vehicle. It will show you how to fix the dilemma you currently have, and show you how to fix anything on your vehcile.

Even if I 'knew it all', I would not have a clue about your question.

You Tell 'em girl.

MAN!!! You told that person....HAHAHA!!!!!!