to."know it all"?

You think you know it all but you don't give No tips to try and help people out in need. Do everyone a favor and delete your file,smart ***!! and for your info. I'm not blonde.It's 4 in da morning and i'm just tryin to find out some info on my tempo so i know what i need to deal with when i go to the part store in da mornin thank you.. To you,who "thinks u know it all.!!!!! find a new hobby b/c helping people with serious questions is not good 4 u!!!

5 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

I hope that you get your troubles fixed and I'm sorry that you had to learn the hard way that tempo's are junk. don't take me wrong I'm a Ford guy but almost every tempo built is now in a junkyard. I didn't see your original post but from reading a couple other things to me it sounds like the transmissions fluid pump has took a crap. or youa re jsut out of fluid altogether those things hold like 12-14 qts. Good luck

• maamu
    Lv 6
    1 decade ago

I answered your other question on your Tempo. As I said there, when you go to the parts store tomorrow, buy a Haynes or Chilton's book specific for your vehicle. It will show you how to fix the dilemma you currently have, and show you how to fix anything on your vehcile.

• 1 decade ago

Even if I 'knew it all', I would not have a clue about your question.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

You Tell 'em girl.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

MAN!!! You told that person....HAHAHA!!!!!!

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.