How can I prove I didn't make harrassing phone calls?

A woman has accused me of making harrassing phone calls it's my boyfriends ex, my boyfriends believes I have done this as well. I have gotten a PI to get phone records for the phone that she has accused me of calling. But the records don't show any numbers to catch who has done this. I have gotten my work phone records and cell phone records to show i havent done this but he still believes I have. What else can I do to show him I have not done this?

• Favorite Answer

You promise you didn't? I'm kidding...I guess you'll just have to wait for him to grow up.

If you really have not done this and he does not take you for your word then dump the loser. What is a relationship without trust. Move on so that you dont waste any more of your life with him and can start looking for someone who is the right one for you.

Besides your word, phone records should show it.

clownfever is on the money with this answer. If she is accusing you , then the burdon of proof is on her. She will have to have evidence such as phone records or recordings which identifies you without a dought as the perpetrator. If she has a recording, she will have to prove it was legal. You will have to check your local laws to see if a recording is admissible. Usually you have to be informed if you are being recorded.

Looks like her immature way of making trouble for you, to break you and your boyfriend. Maybe she wants him back.

You've got the phone record proof you need to prove your innocence.

If he still can't (be mature enough to) believe you either, delete his phone number, tear up the records and move on.

You deserve better.

If you have gone through the trouble of hiring someone to prove your innocence and your boyfriend does not believe you and believes his ex, this should not be your biggest problem. He needs to be kicked to the curb, you've done your job, and honestly went way beyond the "call of duty". That should be enough, screw him, move on, and find a quality man.

It sounds like she is making this up and your bf is a jerk for believing her without any proof. Tell her to show the proof that you made the calls or shut up. She sounds like a liar and a freak. She could be dangerous as well, you might want to think about dumping that guy too, you deserve someone who trusts you unconditionally.

If he doesn't believe you then you don't have much a a relationship. The more you try and prove you didn't do it, and are all defensive the more it will look like you did. Instead simply say. "I didn't do it. Why aren't you asking HER for the proof that I did." Why is he believing HER without proof? Just a thought...

GOOD LUCK!!

Forget the PI. The truth will set you free....and if it doesn't ...dump the people who don't believe you. It appears your companion has trust issues. He's probably making the calls.

Why do you care??? HELLO your innocent UNTIL PROVEN guilty, let them do the work. WHat the heck do you care about what a bunch of Ex's think??? Thats the bigger question

Your man should have more faith in you maybe you should rethink that situation.

• ckgene

He appearantly believes in his ex and not you. Nothing is harder than trying to prove you did not do something. Its easier to defend something you did do. Find a man who believes in you, and not an ex.

relationship must have trust, if your bf dont believe you, why like killing yourself to stick to him? is he worth it? he sides to his ex, it should be you, when you know you are telling the truth and your bf dont believe you, that is really bad. he cant stand by yourside, what more in the future if there are problems you are facing, can he be trusted to be with you? what kind of a helpmate he will be? is he one? a HELPMATE? i dont think so.