Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Business & FinanceCorporations · 1 decade ago

I want to be a reseller for a company but their are so" many" and I'm confused about what type of products

to sell I was thinking of not only making web sights but also reselling on ebay does anybody have any advice on what to sell and from whom to sell for. Much thanks apprieciated for help.

Favorite Answer

First of all choose something you are passionate about. For example with me that would mean books. I love books.

Then research weather there is a market for what you want to sell the way you want to sell it.

Third is to research the companies that make you product and find the ones that provide the quality and price that will fit your market. Next is to contact those companies and see which ones will allow you to sell their products. I know with IBM you have to have experience selling like products in your store for a number of years before you can sell their products. Or at least you used to. I haven't checked in recent years.

Good luck on that!