Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and beginning April 20th, 2021 (Eastern Time) the Yahoo Answers website will be in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

SG
Lv 4

Do u like news paper reading ? if so why and which?

6 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

I like to know whats going on around me, I would like to think that stories are factual and unbiased but Im a realist and I know that most have an element of sensationalism about them to induce paper sales. However, in general I feel a well written article reflects what society values, is concerned about and needs to know in order to understand the world in which you live.

• 1 decade ago

I like reading the newspaper, because I can digest the news, at a slower pace, even after watching the evening news on TV. I read the Chicago Sun-Times.

• 1 decade ago

yes,bcoz it's a time pass and to gain some knowledge.any type a news paper

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

i love reading the newspaper becuase i enjoy reading and i read the daily telegraph

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

i like to read it to see if any of my mean cruel rotten family members have passed away plus i can read it fro free on the computer

• 1 decade ago

No, they are making the news instead of reporting it.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.