SG

Do u like news paper reading ? if so why and which?

Favorite Answer

I like to know whats going on around me, I would like to think that stories are factual and unbiased but Im a realist and I know that most have an element of sensationalism about them to induce paper sales. However, in general I feel a well written article reflects what society values, is concerned about and needs to know in order to understand the world in which you live.

I like reading the newspaper, because I can digest the news, at a slower pace, even after watching the evening news on TV. I read the Chicago Sun-Times.

yes,bcoz it's a time pass and to gain some knowledge.any type a news paper

i love reading the newspaper becuase i enjoy reading and i read the daily telegraph

i like to read it to see if any of my mean cruel rotten family members have passed away plus i can read it fro free on the computer

No, they are making the news instead of reporting it.