promotion image of download ymail app
Promoted

Where in southern California can a person go training to become a bull rider? Does the training cost a lot?

How much money does the training to become a bull rider cost? How much money does an average bull rider makes?

3 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

Check out the outdoor channels web site or the PBR site for information on training in your home state.

• Commenter avatarLogin to reply the answers
  • ostos
    Lv 4
    3 years ago

opposite to my previous diatribe related to seniors on buses - which grew to become into particularly actual in keeping with my reports and strategies - I yield my seat to seniors and nursing mothers. i'm no longer completely clean, despite the fact that, as i believe yielding my seat to a senior keeps them out of my way so i will get off. the whole subject is something I settle for b/c i visit be previous sometime and there will be situations while i'm a clog interior the plumbing myself. Plus maximum seniors have paid thier existence dues, and could desire to be shown a clever point of comprehend. i will hearken to on your existence tale in straightforward terms three times optimal.

• 1 decade ago

a farm. i dont know if there is real training anywhere. just get on at have someone poke it in the a s s with a needle. good luck.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.