Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and beginning April 20th, 2021 (Eastern Time) the Yahoo Answers website will be in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

Where in southern California can a person go training to become a bull rider? Does the training cost a lot?

How much money does the training to become a bull rider cost? How much money does an average bull rider makes?

3 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

Check out the outdoor channels web site or the PBR site for information on training in your home state.

• ostos
    Lv 4
    4 years ago

opposite to my previous diatribe related to seniors on buses - which grew to become into particularly actual in keeping with my reports and strategies - I yield my seat to seniors and nursing mothers. i'm no longer completely clean, despite the fact that, as i believe yielding my seat to a senior keeps them out of my way so i will get off. the whole subject is something I settle for b/c i visit be previous sometime and there will be situations while i'm a clog interior the plumbing myself. Plus maximum seniors have paid thier existence dues, and could desire to be shown a clever point of comprehend. i will hearken to on your existence tale in straightforward terms three times optimal.

• 1 decade ago

a farm. i dont know if there is real training anywhere. just get on at have someone poke it in the a s s with a needle. good luck.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.