Afraid I won`t orgasm...?

I`m an 18-year-old and still a virgin (yay for virgins! lol), and I`ve recently gotten my first real boyfriend and I know obviously we`re going to have sex but I`m scared that because I`m so used to giving myself orgasms, that I won`t be used to what he does and I certainly won`t be used to a penis doing the job and so I`m scared I won`t be able to reach orgasm my first time simply because I`m only used to orgasming "my way" if that makes sense? It may change as soon as we have sex and I may be fine, but is there a chance I won`t come? By the way, he`s had girlfriends and has had lots of sex, so he`s experienced - I`m just worried about how my body will react, or more so how it won`t react. =/

Thanks!

Favorite Answer

You can show him what works on you, or you can use his hand or yours during sex to stimulate your clitoris while he's inside you. Different things work on different people, so he needs to learn what works for you. Also, it takes a while to get to know each other, so give it time. Anxiety makes it difficult to climax, and the first time means a lot of anxiety, so don't put pressure on yourself. Also, a lot of women don't have orgasm through intercourse, so you might not, either.

Finally, wait until you're really, really ready. If he's the right one, he'll wait. And use condoms every single time until the night you're married.

You may or may not orgasm the first time. It all depends on how he does you. Just make sure you relax and you are into it, then you will have more chance of an orgasm. Also, have him do oral on you, you will definitly orgasm haha. Or have him rub your clit while he is inside of you. Goodluck.

The next time you play with yourself,focus on the way you move or position yourself and when you're with the guy,do exactly the same thing.Tell him to touch you the way you want and where,you will get there.Try not to worry if you get there or not,it will only make you frustrated.Good luck!

even with his experience it may take a couple times for you too become accoustomed too what you need... so no undo pressure about the big O, your first time out... it will happen just be a bit patient... or he may rock your world

tell him what you like...where to touch you..where to kiss you....just because his been with other women doesn't mean he knows how to please a woman to orgasm......

sex is natural so if you relax, it will do its job