Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Yahoo ProductsYahoo Profiles · 1 decade ago

Is there a way to move my old 360 friends list to my new page?

I have made a new 360 page and am wanting to add my friends from my old page is there a way to transfer them all over or how do I go about doing it? also how come the feeds I tried to add are not showing up on my page thanks for your help in advance!!

Favorite Answer

You'd have to tell them you're changing your name and send them the invite for your new page. You can't transfer them.

As for the feeds, it seems to be a glitch. My feeds aren't working either. Send feedback about it (the feedback form is on the top/right of your 360 page).

• ?

Your indoors of sight library or council places of artwork would desire to desire to have information of the electoral verify in. Assuming your chum is registered to vote and that they are whether on your section, you would be able to desire to objective there.