WHAT IS THE BEST AND THE BAD something in human body ?

Favorite Answer

Best: Eyes

Bad: GENITAL SENSITIVITY... and whatever blows or impacts may cause it.

No, seriously. I wish my package, the human package, was a little more impact-resistant, like the rib cage.

POW!!! "Did THAT hurt?"

(laughs; brushes off groin) "Hehe! ALMOST. Whoop, ya got my pants dirty, though."

the human body in itself is a glorious mystery and God's greatest creation it becomes bad when evil thoughts creep in and turn to bad actions

Source(s): moi
  • Star

They are both the same - the brain...the most beautiful and the most evil things in this world have originated there.

best - all organs and tissues that bring about sexual arousal

worst - frontal lobe

• Best, brain. Worst, poo.