do you get paid to answer questinons on yahoo answer?

I would like to know do you get paid to answer question here on yahoo answer.Or what is the points.Are they worth anything , just wondering.

Favorite Answer

I got a hat for my points.

FYI cvegas, I got my Y!A baseball cap.

Yahoo answer is to -Answer your questions from the expert without charging even a single paise from you. This is not a professional site thus no money should be given to the yahoo answer member either to the experts, who has log in for the same or the other as it is for their own intrest. O.K Bye Rajan Sharma

• Nope you don't get paid. The more points you earn, the better are your prospects for asking free questions with getting points deducted.

You do not get paid. However answers are worth points which allow you to grow in levels. The higher your level the more questions you can answer and the more questions you can ask. To know more about where you stand click on "My Q&A" in the upper right hand side of your window. :)

I wish! No, the points are just a way to keep us wanting to answer more questions and help others out. The more points you gain, the higher levels you attain and from those, you get benefits(asking more ?s a day, answering more ?s a day,ect)

• maamu

No, you don't get paid. No, the points are not worth anything.

no. you'll not get paid just by answering, but you'll need points for every question that you ask.

no cash just a nice warm feeling when you think you might have impacted someones thought process and decision making.

New computer $600.00

Mouse, keyboard and monitor $150.00

spreading knowledge on Y!A: PRICELESS!!!

Source(s): FYI The did not send ANY gifts to anyone or maybe mine got lost in the mail!!!

I have a picture of the gingerbread man doing Bill gates in the aol hole. They pay me $ to answer ? instead of showing the picture.

well...last month, they mailed free gifts to everyone above lvl 2...

it depends on your level though as to what you get...its an anual thing

other than that, its like a game