what should i give him? please help!?

he is 19 and someone i really care about and we have been together for the last 5 months... but the problem is that i have no clue as to what to give him for his birthday which is just a week away.... he is into sports but already has the things that i could think of giving him, any suggestions???

Favorite Answer

well i feel the best thing a person can give is themselves lil things mean the most cook him a homecooked meal and just hold his hand and give what only u can give yourself but dont rush and good luck

Well,this is hard because he has that u could think of.But anyway,here are some suggestions:Labtop PC,Music CD's,Mobile,Watch,Clothes,Sun glasses,Perfume,ticket for a game he likes or a dinner u prepared by urself and there a lot others that u can think of.Anyway,I wish 4 u good luck in choosing the best gift.I hope he'll like it.Well,I'm sure he will because at least it's from u & it's just a gift.

Source(s): Happy Birthday to him.Happy holiday 4 u & Merry Xmas =)

Hire an escort lady to take him out on the town for the night and she will promise you not too touch him:)

the boys one thing they really like is perfumes it dont have any concern in which field they are ,u can can give pent shirt to him,u can also give him flowers

Source(s): wardah_azhar0_9@yahoo.com

Get him tickets to a game. I buy my husband hockey tickets for the NHL and he loves it.

maybe you should buy him a birthdaycard or some thing

good luck and happy holidays

clothes or cologne usually works well.

romantic dinner...wine..candles...

Source(s): If you are single or going through a break up and you are looking and need someone, please visit my site, join free and start dating: http://cyberdomino.com/index3.htm