Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Social SciencePsychology · 1 decade ago

Have you ever questioned your own sanity? or questioned others sanity?

By golly i know i have!!! but hey we're all crazy to a certain extent, am i right?

• Star
    Favorite Answer

Constantly.

Boy yes... Since I began training as a Psychologist, I have probably matched myself and everyone I know under the mental illness and Personality Disorder categories. Luckily, we are all pretty much ok (now with hindsight). Occasionally, we all span along the 'normal/not sane' line, which is fine.

Hell yeah were all insane. Humans cant usually make rational decisions on anything. We all tend to react from our minds (including past history) which lead to irrational choices, instead of being present in the "here and now" moment. Were all full of chaotic circumstance. Dont worry, youre not alone we all are nuts in our own ways!!

I've never had to question my sanity -- I know I'm nuts. I've known some other people who are kinda crazy too.

of course, and if you say you've never questioned your own sanity then you are the most likely to be crazy! a true insane person NEVER believes they are so!

Honeslty i can be a really crazy person. Really crazy.... it usually starts when no one believes me with something and it usually ends when i say something like "I want everyone in the world to die, they are all so stupid" Thank Goodness it doesn't go any further,

Yes, I think everyone does. Especially when you hear in the media that one of every five Americans are crazy.

Yes! LOL all the time, I asked my dad this question and he said something that made sense..."Those who think they're crazy are normal and those who think they are normal are crazy - Leo Bruno

I have, but it's hard to see for some people if they're insane or just being themselves. People tell me that I'm insane, which I'm not, but I have questioned it. Have a nice day.

No, I realized long ago that I live in the universe of my own perceptions and therefor the only sane being in my particular universe. :}

Source(s): my 2 cents