Should I be so concerned....?

Me and my ex broke up 7 months ago and I'm still very much in love with her. Well I found out that she is pregnant about 3 weeks ago. Well her new boy friend is really into drugs and he has gotten her hooked on drugs. I dont know which ones for sure but i heard rummors of crack. I also heard that he will prolly leave her before she has the baby and that if he does leave her she will prolly try and come back to me. I was wondering if it was wrong for me to be so concerned about her even though that we have been broken up for 7 months. Should I be worried that he will prolly leave her and should i take her back for the babys sake

Favorite Answer

It sounds like you love her still. It always takes some time to fall OUT of love and seven months is not at all that long or that long enough.

Now, since this baby isn't yours and her drug problem isn't yours, I'd say DO NOT, DO NOT, DO NOT get involved unless and until she cleans up.

Drug addiction brings all kinds of chaos and financial burdens into a person's life and if you are sitting around thinking that you can "help" her or "love" her out of her addiction you are terribly, terribly wrong. You cannot

save her.

Instead, she'll suck you in and drain you dry and then you won't be good for anyone--including yourself. When caught up in somebody else's drama, it's easy to forget that your needs are met. If she uses you up emotionally, financially what will you have left? What kind of healtny, positive relationship can you possibly have w/her under these circumstances?

As well, if she's figuring she can just plop back in your life and in your lap, without getting and staying clean, then she's playing you for a fool while taking big time advantage of you.

And, if you let her get away with it, then perhaps you deserve to be taken for a ride and to the cleaners. You'll have walked into this pile of mess with you eyes wide open.

It's not wrong of you to be concerned about her or to care. It IS wrong for you to allow yourself to be used, used up, and dragged down alongside her.

i think you must consider also that a time may come where she will do similar things to you, and then when stuffs wont do well to her, she will be coming to you or you will accept her again and you like a "savior" again, when you do this you must bear in mind that she might not love you in return as how big you love her. when you love you give and give, and if you expect to be loved you might get frustrated. you are at risk here and just be ready for that risk. just always remember that you are doing this as a good christian and not as to win her heart again. naturally she will go back to you because she is a reject by that guy, she has no one else to lean on but to anyone who offers, and that is you.

If you have any family with her. I be more wottied about them and the baby that she is having. When people are hooked, they do not care about anything except when they will get the next hit from.. This is my opinon

I think you should be there for her. Don't get too attached man, I would just help her out as much as you can, IF her current man dumps her. Don't go trying to be the savior, she got herself in that situation. She chose the drugs. Hope to god her child isn't abnormal and drug addicted. good luck brotha.

OK FOR STARTERS YOU SHOULD BE THERE FOR HER CAUSE YOU SAY YOUR IN LOVE WITH HER RIGHT WELL MAN UP AND TAKE CARE OF HER ITS THE RIGHT THING TO DO FOR SOMEONE YOU LOVE

Should you take her back.

"PROBABLY" not.