She has a thing for me and she liked our kiss, but shes not looking for a relationship. what should i do now?

ok so i went to my friend kelseys house after i got out of work to hangout. we watched a movie and had a really good time. then it was 12:00am so it was bout time to go home. so she walked me out to the car and we talked a little n watched the stars. she said that she was cold so i put my arm around her, and she quckly wrapped her arms around me and put her head on my chest and we just cuddled hand in hand. i was the happiest man alive!!! then i checked the time and it was already 12:30 so i turned to her and said that i should probaley go now. and she said yeah. so i gave her a long nice hug and it felt sooo god being with her. i figured that i'd drop a kiss on her. we finished hugging and then we looked eachother in the eye and started kissing. after about 15 seconds i stopped and looked at her. but she was still wanting more, we madeout for a long time i was in heaven, then her mom came out n said it was time to come in. she gave me a long kiss n i left at 1:00am.

5 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

If she kissed you, prolly means she was into you. She says she's not looking for a relationship but maybe you made her rethink it.

You should definitely just ask her out and see where it leads.

See if anything that happened made her rethink her whole relationship issues.

• 1 decade ago

Most of the time when you are not looking for a relationship thats when you find one. When you see her again go for it.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Next time you are alone with her tell her you want her, and when she tries to say ANYTHING, just put your finger to her lips and say "Shhhh....Just let the magic happen." She will be yours.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

I could of had sex in the time you played around kissing.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

wait her...

Source(s): If you are single or going through a break up and you are looking and need someone, please visit my site, join free and start dating: http://cyberdomino.com/index3.htm
Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.