Will I ever find love or will love ever find me?

I am a junior in college and I have never had a boyfriend, nor have I ever gone on a date. I feel so lost, it seems that by now I should have at least gone out with a couple guys, even just as friends. I have a great personality and people love being around me, I just don't know what I am lacking that keeps guys away. Can anyone help me on this?

Favorite Answer

find in here...

Source(s): If you are single or going through a break up and you are looking and need someone, please visit my site, join free and start dating: http://cyberdomino.com/index3.htm

Love will find you.

If you start to feel pressured to find it, you might rush into a relationship you aren't ready for or with a guy who isn't right for you.

Dont rush. Realize that life involves more than romance and when the right time comes, that romance will find you. Love can be surprising.

• Sammy

If something is not happening in your life then you need to go make it happen. Decide exactly what you want write it down and then start telling people that this is what you want. When you verbalize a goal something magical happens you have sent that goal out into the world. And it will happen for you. Make it a goal and do something everyday to achieve that goal. You can do this. Don't wait for it to happen make it happen.

Don't feel so bad, I'm in the same position you are and I'm 24. I feel that the person for you will eventually find you.

• CSA_NP

someday