Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsMarriage & Divorce · 1 decade ago

What country has (on average) the most faithful family-oriented men?

Considering how abysmal the divorce rate is here in America, are there any areas of the world with stronger family units and lower rates of infidelity and divorce?

Favorite Answer

DEFINITELY ITS ONLY IN INDIA BELIEVE ME OR CHECK ANY RECORD TO THIS EFFECT.

I think most answers to this post are going to be swayed by subjectivity. There is no way to ascertain if a marriage is a faithfull and happy one. Statistics only tell of divorce rates because they are documented by law. So, while some countries have low divorce rates (ie Asian countries, India etc), they also have some very abusive and unhappy marraiges which are not documented. So on the surface, these countiries seem to have a high success rate when it comes to marraige. Marraige is what you make of it- it is when people think that real life is like the movies and that their perfect soul-mate will be the one for whom he/she does not have to adjust to that problems are created. Marraige is a very rewarding experience and I cannot imagine living the rest of my life alone, but I know that, like every rewarding experience, I need to be willing to make it work.

I'm sorry if this didn't answer your question, but I don't think there really is an unopinionated, objective answer to your question.

Not all Asian men are that faithful. Here in Japan men are very feminine but also very unfaithful. In Europe I read a study that Dutch men in the Netherlands are most faithful (and also the most boring men in Europe). Then again, there are also Dutch men that cheat. I don't think you should be looking at a country- it's the man that counts.

I would have to narrow this down to the states/provinces in any specific country.

My Choice is the State of Utah in the United States, more specifically the Mormon families. They seem to have the most oriented family lifestyle in the states. But Mormons are everywhere these days.

Source(s): Personal experience.

Asians. I did a research paper for Intercultural Communications and found out that the men in asian cultures are very more feminine than any other culture. In other words, they have a lot of female qualities which make them the most faithful men.

• Quest

Used to hear it was the English. From India would make sense = Most serene, calming people I have ever experienced. Chinese also appear to be well ordered and disciplined. America - we may have too much of a good thing - all this freedom to be free.

South Asian ones maybe. A lot of social pressure on men to stay faithful--basically the society will eat you alive if you look at women other than your wife, if you are a married man.

Any third world country which is not tainted by western culture. The men and women of the west are a wasted mess of selfishness. It is not just the men who are morally corrupt.

i read and feeel that India is the strong bet for this subject.

the ones that still runs by tribes :)