need help finding a quality girl?

hi i am a new undergrad student in usa....i just came here this fall and i really like the girls here and im looking for a relationship with a white QUALITY girl......i think i can find quality girls only in the church but im not sure about that....if some CHURCH GOING girl can plz take out some time to answer my questions I would be really grateful....thanks and merry xmas

Favorite Answer

Hey, well I am a 19 year old "church-going, Bible believin'" girl...so I'll answer your question.

Just be yourself, that's all you can be. As far as where to find this gilrs...on your college campus of course! I am in college as well and I am sure your university has some Christian groups that you could join that have student-led Bible studies as well as volunteer programs that are student based that plenty of good-hearted girls would be involved in. And does she have to be WHITE. Try not to narrow your standards in a girl, look for what is on the outside, not the inside. Good luck to you and God bless. :)

high quality females are each whr. the important question is you need to coach type in urself as a fashion to get high quality females. nicely how previous r u which could help to furnish some ideas.

If you want a quality girl, be a quality man. The rest will take care of itself.

gd quality or bad it also doesnt matter... if u finding a pure love u must find ur type ...

dun b Always want for gd quality ... do u as gd as u think? if u are there also mayb other thinks that ur aint... so dun keep say u nid a gd quality gal , they aint product they are human k... is about ur type ...

Source(s): hopefully u find ur true love in this X-mas.... merry chirstmas foks~

As a Purchaser in a big corporation, I come to know of the Quality of the product until after I tested it myself.

Maybe you can run a "taste test" to be able to determine the quality.

Only white girls?? Wow, are you racist? There are plenty of quality girls of all races, but you're not going to find one..rude!

check out harmony.com or match.com

open a playboy magazine

find someone in here...

Source(s): If you are single or going through a break up and you are looking and need someone, please visit my site, join free and start dating: http://cyberdomino.com/index3.htm