need help finding a quality girl?

hi i am a new undergrad student in usa....i just came here this fall and i really like the girls here and im looking for a relationship with a white QUALITY girl......i think i can find quality girls only in the church but im not sure about that....if some CHURCH GOING girl can plz take out some time to answer my questions I would be really grateful....thanks and merry xmas

9 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

Hey, well I am a 19 year old "church-going, Bible believin'" girl...so I'll answer your question.

Just be yourself, that's all you can be. As far as where to find this gilrs...on your college campus of course! I am in college as well and I am sure your university has some Christian groups that you could join that have student-led Bible studies as well as volunteer programs that are student based that plenty of good-hearted girls would be involved in. And does she have to be WHITE. Try not to narrow your standards in a girl, look for what is on the outside, not the inside. Good luck to you and God bless. :)

• 3 years ago

high quality females are each whr. the important question is you need to coach type in urself as a fashion to get high quality females. nicely how previous r u which could help to furnish some ideas.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

If you want a quality girl, be a quality man. The rest will take care of itself.

• 1 decade ago

gd quality or bad it also doesnt matter... if u finding a pure love u must find ur type ...

dun b Always want for gd quality ... do u as gd as u think? if u are there also mayb other thinks that ur aint... so dun keep say u nid a gd quality gal , they aint product they are human k... is about ur type ...

Source(s): hopefully u find ur true love in this X-mas.... merry chirstmas foks~
  • How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

As a Purchaser in a big corporation, I come to know of the Quality of the product until after I tested it myself.

Maybe you can run a "taste test" to be able to determine the quality.

• 1 decade ago

Only white girls?? Wow, are you racist? There are plenty of quality girls of all races, but you're not going to find one..rude!

• 1 decade ago

check out harmony.com or match.com

• 1 decade ago

open a playboy magazine

• 1 decade ago

find someone in here...

Source(s): If you are single or going through a break up and you are looking and need someone, please visit my site, join free and start dating: http://cyberdomino.com/index3.htm
Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.