Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and the Yahoo Answers website is now in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Social SciencePsychology · 1 decade ago

Wet Dreams ??

I've never had one. I'm 18 and that has never happened to me..- do you think its normal...do you think there's something wrong.. with my system.. ? i should see a doctor ?

I can't have children ?????????

Favorite Answer

you're fine. you probably masturbate too much to have enough semen left for wet dreams.

if you'd like to experience a wet dream, try abstaining from masturbating for a few days and read or watch erotica before going to bed.

your fine

actually everyone dream ever single time you fall asleep. the problem is the whole thing happens in that part of the brain that holds your short term memory. So most people never even remember the dream when you wake up.

Here is a good test. If you ever wake up and are... well "happy" (if you know what i mean) then most likely you had a wet dream you don't even really remember.

I have found that with sexuality everything is normal. Define normal anyways. Is having wet dreams normal or are you the normal one and all those that have them are abnormal. I wouldnt worry about it. If you can use a hand and everything work you are fine, maybe even more normal than most.

Iv never had a wet dream. Your fine.

Nothing wrong with you. Some have wet dreams others don't.

Everyone does not have them all the time. Do not worry about it.

You cant have children my child.weird man up>.