Do you act your age?

Favorite Answer

At times I'm a big kid, with an 8 year old daughter, you gotta have some fun. Other times, I feel far older than I actually am.

Ive been told I have an old soul I get along with people my parents age more than people my own age and Im in my 20's so I think I might act older

I don't really know if I'm supposed to be as dirty-minded and perverted at this age as I currently am. I am quite sexually open-minded, but I can act like a total b*tch or really innocent girl if I feel like it. Then, I can be completely mature on other topics such as politics. It's all based on the circumstances... so, NO, I do not act my age.

• jipp

I think I act my age. But I don't think I look my age. Everyone thinks I am in my early 20s. Yeah for me.

I think it depends on what you expect "your age" to be like. I am a lot younger and more involved with things then my mom was at 39...my daughter likes to hang out and talk with me, she likes going places together because she likes the reaction. People often think we're sisters and she is cool with that.....she doesn't even get upset if her guys she knows says I am hot....hell, she tells me what guys at her school are hot....I have to remind her they need to be older than her brother!!! So, no I guess I dont' act my age.

I'm 17, and I am embarrassed of the people in my age group. I'm the youngest of my friends, and I'm the only responsible one. So I guess I act older.

I am not really sure how a person my age is 'Meant" to ACT ..............I prefer to be REAL. Sometimes I choose to be childlike and uninhibited. While at other times I make sure the bills are paid, the money is flowing in and that responsibilties are met. BUT most importantly I make sure my heart is in the right place no matter how I am being............

Yes i act as per my age. do you

no , I am 21 act older but at times can also act like a child.

I think I act younger. Teaching high school kids can do that to you.