looking for an ACTIVE 'astral projection' forum?

do you know of any?

ive used astral pulse, but its too inactive.

astral society was too harsh with my questions.

any others i havent found, that are VERY active???

Favorite Answer

Good question, Lou. I've had the same experience with websites dedicated to astral projection or OBE. (I prefer to use the designation OBE, out of body experience, because it sounds less "weird" than astral projection.)

I became interested in it when I once suddenly left my body and was watching myself from the outside. After that, I began studying about it and found a few good books about the subject. I have been trying to have the experience again for about a year with limited success. When I am about ready to separate from my body, I often become frightened and lose the chance, particularly when that sound like the jet engine happens. A few interesting things have happened, however, like finding out that my younger son's teacher is left handed even though I had never met him before and locating a contact lens where it was dropped outside in a garden by a friend in a different country. Nothing as vivid as that first experience, but I am getting there.

When I asked questions on the net, the answers were often without sufficient explanation. So, what I am trying to say, I guess, is that although I can't help you with answers on the net, I could point you to some interesting books about the subject. Sorry to say, I am leaving for the States tomorrow and the only one I could find quickly was the one listed below. I have another good book, and the best thing I've ever read was from somewhere on the net. If you send me a mail after January 8, I'll give you all the information I can.

Good luck.

Source(s): Journeys Out of the Body by Robert A. Monroe. This is a classic.

Ask the Ghost Busters. Better yet, ask Casper.

what the h e l l is that

• eldad9

These guys don't need a web forum, they just astrally project themselves together. Duh!

you're kidding, right?