What TOYS did you buy this year!!???

Favorite Answer

My kids are going to flip out..

Both are getting Top notch gaming computers, I built both ;) So this elf has been busy..lol

A few other presents under the tree are: ps3, several games, mp3 players ( no ipod ), some board games, video game chairs... Santas leaving me one too so I can take the kids to the hoop and show them the old man still owns the video game scene!!

Rock on childern of the 80's!!!!

What toys didn't we buy. We need to buy a bigger house now just to fit them all in. The best toy though was a slide for the pool. Santa has to set it up tonight.

I think just about every toy that I purchased is by Fischer Price. My daughter is 17 months old.

My favorite thing I bought this year was for my 3 year old. It's a Fisher Price digital camera. It is a real digital camera but one that they can't break and it has little arrows instead of words. Very cool since my son always wants to use our camera.

the toys i bought is optical mouse and flash drive usb

The aqua doodle is pretty neat...most all the things I have bought by leap frog I have been happy with.

Johnny 7 gun

i didnt buy any

The ADULT kind...and you?