Why do you so holy people get so eager to blurt out disgusting and unholy and shocking things to the rest of?

Look I'm not all angry and really ready to jump into a fight with/ against all humanity except my look=alikes, and i really don't want to fight with you; nor do I wish to witness you people shocking and offending the generality of my human- kind brothers and sisters. Don'tbyou consider that even if jezeus was what you are so confident he was, a Sun God figure, wasn't it nice for there at least to be a STORY that such a radint being sacrificed himself for us who live beneath him? Can't you just let someone be heartened? Who cares about the details of the calender, or who knew what then.... we all got around to it, and no one is really to blame for not knowing all about the whole world. Hey, I don't know What you really are, or what all you're in the mood to expect from us, but most of us are just mortal, limmited by nature, humans. God bless, and inform, you. Please do no longer abuse me with your insistence on sick sexual references, and overall condemnation of my entire species, past

Favorite Answer

You Go Girl!!! Some of us truly know Jesus and some don't some want his blessings with out living in his image and some of us do this is why I do not judge or condemn people.

If you are apart of the world the world will love and accept you, but if Jesus has chosen you the world will hate you just as they hated Jesus!

You might want to rewrite the question. No offense, but I'm kind of having a hard time telling if you're coming or going

Wow, honey, that's quite a subdued rant. What ever they've done to you remember they're just mortal too. They sometimes attack me but I try just to ignore those too ignorant for manners.

I apologize on behalf of all of the religious people who have put you down. As Christians we are supposed to be sharing the good news of Christ's unconditional love and free gift for all of us. Unfortunately many Christians focus on the negative and neglect the positive. I am sorry for all of the bad experiences that you have had.

Your jibberish is contradictory and makes no sense. Lay off the eggnog.

Too much egg nog

what?