Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsSingles & Dating · 1 decade ago

Love or In love?

What is the difference between loving someone and being in love with someone? What are some signs that your in love with someone?

8 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

Loving someone... means you care a hell lot about them. And that they're very nearly becoming your world. You care about them with a passion and their happiness would mean everything to you. You just care about them so much.

But being in love... There's a reason it's called being in love WITH someone. Usually, you're WITH that person... and you two both have the same strong feelings of love. True love. It's something that gives you a certain feeling of security and protection. That's being IN love. That love protects you.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Being 'in love' with someone means that you both return each otheres love, and 'loving' someone means that it is a one way street in which you are not 'in love' but you still love the person even when there not returning the same feelings

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

In love means your fascinated,,,being in love means you say I do and mess up your life for the rest of your living years.

• Love is like a friendship. In love is a romantic relationship.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

why bother to ask. Love sucks. how i wish all the guys were gay so that there would be no love. dumbo fag.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

"in love" is passionate. "love" is what you have for sister, father, child etc.

• 1 decade ago

love is like war..easy to begin ...but very hard to stop...!

Source(s): If you are single or going through a break up and you are looking and need someone, please visit my site, join free and start dating: http://cyberdomino.com/index3.htm
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

lust.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.