How do I add color and designs to my Yahoo 360 page?

just created a Yahoo 360 page but do not know how to add colored background and designs to it I appreciate any help

Favorite Answer

you go to your page & you have two choices. "Edit themes" & "Edit custom themes". I you aren't family with color hex codes and url's, you may want to just use the "edit themes", as they have predesigned themes that you can pick from.

• ostos

specific I do remember 360 and specific I had an internet site besides. you have the skill to place a historic past photograph and share radio stations and whatnot. It replace into plenty much less complicated to maintain on with too for comments and stuff. the only good subject approximately Pulse is that i will upload extra suitable pictures then i could desire to on 360 yet otherwise 360 replace into way extra suitable then Pulse. Even Mash or that particular Yahoo subject I forgot what it replace into reported as decrease back replace into extra suitable then Pulse.