People in same sex relationship, I have a few questions for you?

1. How do you realise who is the dominant partner ie Boy and the other girl?

2. Do you have the same feelings ie protectiveness, macho or Man about the house if you are the dominant partner and the feminine traits if you are the 'female' partner?

3. Do you feel no attraction towards the opposite sex?

4. Do these relationships last an entire lifetime even if you are not capable of raising a family of your own?

5. In a gathering of people, are you able to recognise people with a similar bent of mind?

I went to an all boys boarding school and found myself attracted to other boys just when I entered my teens. But it was very clear to me who was going to be the 'Male' or dominant partner and the other one 'Female' partner. There was no physical contact but that kind of attraction certainly did exist. I still meet some of those friends but those kind of feelings do not exist. However, we are good friends and joke about women and even talk about are escapades but there is absolutely no samwe sex feelings amongst us any more.

• Yulia
    Favorite Answer

1. it feels right, she is older

2. we're both girls and both protective

3. no sexual attraction towards opposite sex

4. yes, they last entire lifetime

5. in a gay club it's pretty obvious

1. the dominant partner is a sort of chemistry that is mutually understood. Although, sometimes its just an equal balance.

2. I personally do feel a little macho about the whole thing and thats okay because we think its hot.

3. I was almost married to a woman in high school so been there done that, and no, I am gay.

4. They can, I guess. My relationships last for long amounts of time usually.

5. Somewhat, yes.

1. Usually you look for the opposite partner. Example, I'm a ultra-femme and I normally look for dominant partners.

2. I think that goes without saying.

3. NO !

4. Even in heterosexual relationships they don't last a lifetime, it is the same way with same sex relationships. And it is possible to raise a family. But that's a whole other subject.

5.Sometimes, but I know I sure do try ! LOL

1. There is never a dominant partner, we are more equals.

2. Well of course there is protectiveness but same as #1 theres is no dominate partner

3. Well if you are gay would wouldn't be attracted to the same sex

4. Of course relationships can last a life time. Its like any other relationship just 2 men or 2 women. And of course you can raise a family just through adoption.

5. Oh of course you can... gaydar. you can just tell

• DEATH

Firstly I'd like to say I do not understand the need to pigeonhole people into gender specific roles.

1) I don't think it's necessary to do this. My partner and I share all things equally in our relationship. Neither of us is more or less dominant either in bed or our daily lives. She works outside the home while I own my own business which allows me to be home for my son.

2) My partner and I have equal feelings as far as protectiveness goes...between us that is. As far as MY son goes, naturally I'm more protective simply because I'm the biological parent. If I were with a male it would be the same way.

3) Yes, but I'm not interested in those attractions at this moment as I'm in a committed relationship and am monogamous by nature.

4) There's something you need to learn. I have a FAMILY. I have a son who is my biological child. My partner and I have raised him since he was small. Yes, my son is from previous relationship, but my partner is as devoted to him as she is to me. Yes, we plan on our relationship lasting a lifetime, but just as with anyone else, plans can change.

5) Do you mean to ask if we have "gay-dar?" Um, yes and no. Mine is usually right, but I hate putting people into boxes and like to keep an open mind. I'm generally accepting of differences, so I don't like to label anyone.

do you realize all your questions are generalizing stereotypes?

1. we are both female, no one is the "boy" or "girl" (that's always a really ridiculous question)

2. it doesn't matter who is more dominant or not....if you love someone, you'll always try to protect them.

3. no, I never have. I don't hate men, I have lots of male friends. I'm just not physically attracted.

4. our relationships last as long as anybody elses. although my partner and I don't wish to be parents, we have many gay/lesbian friends who are. we CAN and DO have families, and they are biological as well. why do people keep insisting we can't? yet another of the more ignorant questions.

5. I'm usually able to figure out other people who are gay and lesbian. as far as the bent mind, well, that would be what most people would consider you to be. obviously ignorant. believes in generalizations, lies, stereotypes and assumptions. and obviously doesn't know anyone gay or lesbian.

"Do you experience like that that's basically in accordance to a existence of being instructed that that is erroneous and sinful? I have requested the same question beforehand and replaced into instructed that that's because faith performs this kind of huge section interior the favourite American existence, besides the indisputable fact that i detect this confusing to trust at the same time as there are this kind of large number of alternative issues that bypass antagonistic to the biblical grain that are probably customary interior the finished USofA." --- that is so popular of yank 'non secular' human beings. They %. and decide what they favor to position self belief in or not. Then we get their xtian perspectives shoved down our throats no matter if we choose it or not. i'm hoping this u . s . will rapidly lose a number of its synthetic non secular wondering and change into extra like western Europe. The church is extremely corrupt-- pray and pay the dues yet do not ***** when we molest your little ones. The church is insane- abortion is illegitimate with the help of the church besides as utilizing condoms, yet do not ***** once you've too many little ones to feed. a contented heretic

1. there is no 'dominant partner' we are equals

2. see #1

3. no..we we're both married at one time to women...no attraction to women now..we acknowledged that we were gay

4. we have been married for 20 years (we are Canadian)

5. not always --but quite often there are clues.

Da ben dan has most of them right.

I think many people may experiment with various sexual relationships before finding their true orientation.

Raising a family is hardly necessary for a couple to stay together. Sometimes it's a detriment.