Anonymous
Anonymous asked in News & EventsMedia & Journalism · 1 decade ago

does any updates on the dog bounty hunter i know he has a case on the dec 22 but what else?

4 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

We are praying for him every day.

I scour the news for updates on him.

And I use Google for images and updates.

He is such a beautiful human being.

A model of a real sensitive man of the people

dedicated to the family values

he counsels for his brothers and sisters.

He is comppassionate

and exemplary of the "Golden Rule".

He should have a doll based on him, NOT Barbie.

What has she ever done to save Mankind, you ask.

Nothing, that's what!

• 3 years ago

dogs & his family participants are awsome, and that they do on awsome interest, they could be freed of each and all the expenditures reason they do no longer deserve being arrested for holding the rights of human beings never the fewer getting a ill rapist off the streets, If Mexico could extremely have a rapist on the streets in a position to rape woman extremely than having bounty hunters getting that pervert off the streets then their idiots, and the american government could get off their butts and get up for dogs, Tim & Leland. enormous enormous Fan Of What They Do, Jenny

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Nothing much to update. His Mexican hearing has been continued to January 16th. The other actions against him that haven't received as much coverage are still pending. Other than that, he's still a pathetic fraud and a complete embarrassment to anyone who is or has ever been involved in the bail business.

• 1 decade ago

I don't know...but on Jan 2nd on A&E they are airing a "Year of the Dog" special. It might have more info.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.