A reporter is talking to some dancers and ask them about salsa.?

He starts talking to one of them and says: "You're looking good out there. What brings you to Quest Dance Club on salsa night?" and the man answers: "Well, I come here to dance...um...because I like salsa. I'm from Puerto Rico, and I grew up...uh...going to the pubs and festivals--salsa festivals."

What does "You're looking good out there." mean? and what's the meaning of "out there"? Explain the meaning in detail and according to the forming words, please.

Favorite Answer

It means that the dancer looks good doing his thing on the dance floor ( = out there).

Out there - to me means he was watching you dance on the dancefloor,while he is outside the dancefloor on the audience area, and he is interviewing the ones he thinks have talent or have the best moves.

• sounds a little like hw....

but the first 2 answers are what I would've said anyway.

Happy Holidays!